I made four lists, for different occasions and taste. One best overall, one for uptempo, one slower, and one a bit more commercial (pop).
- Julius Rodriguez Jazzy version of a Stevie Wonder song, with so great vocals. Julius Rodriguez tapped his childhood friend Mariah Cameron to sing lead vocals on this track. I think she sounds like a young Michael Jackson.
- Oliver Sim The xx singer reveals he has been living with HIV since age 17. Bronski Beat's Jimmy Somerville on guest vocals.
- DJ Hell An unexpected music pairing but the minimal style and Bryan Ferry's vocals are a nice match. Truly mesmerising.
- Stormzy All cred to Sampha imo. Like most good albums, quilty is an ensemble affair.
- Kendrick Lamar Lighter, freer, strong album.
- Iman Omari The soft vocals and mood.
- DOMi and JD A duo with many friends in the music biz, and it's easy to understand why. Talent at a young age imrpesses, rarely seen in jazz fusion I would say. Refreshing and interesting.
- Delaney Minta Like a prodction mix of RnB and Nero, weird but easy to like.
- Tove Lo Crazy number of hits from her lately. This one matched perfectly the tv serie Euphoria.
- Moderat Because we need that Berlin sound